HSC: Adult League Participants Agree to the Following:
1. Recognizing the possibility of physical injury with soccer, and in consideration for HSC: NYSA accepting the Player for its soccer program and activities, I, for myself and on behalf of my heirs, assigns, personal representatives and next of kin,HEREBY PERMANENTLY, COMPLETELY AND FOREVER WAIVE AND RELEASE, INDEMNIFY, AND HOLD HARMLESS any and all claims and causes of action or suits against HSC: NYSA, its Board of Directors, referee officials, Metro Nashville Parks, affiliated organizations and sponsors, their employees, and associated personnel for any personal injuries while on the premises managed by club. I also relieve all of the aforementioned parties from any liability for any personal property that may be damaged, lost, or stolen while on the club premises. I acknowledge that club Board reserves the right to remove the Player from the league at any time for violation of HSC: NYSA policies and/or League Rules.
2. Alcohol / alcohol use is strictly prohibited at HSC: NYSA fields at Heartland Park by competitors or spectators. Any player caught with alcohol / alcohol use on our premises will be removed from competition.
3. Players engaged in fighting, obscene behavior and/or language can be immediately removed from competition.
4. Refund Policy: The only acceptable form of requesting to be withdrawn from a league is to email HSC: NYSA. There are absolutely no refunds for leagues or events that are modified or cancelled. No refunds will be given for Teams or Free Agents. If a season is shortened for inclement weather or league format adjustments, we will provide a partial credit for a future season.
5. I consent to allow use of my photograph(s) taken by an HSC: NYSA representative to be used in club promotions, including but not limited to on the web site, social media, or for sponsor advertising or marketing purposes.